Re: [HoE] Re: hoe-i'll miss my boxes

anyplace I could see a sample of one, I am one of those graphically inclined
gm's who makes up huge maps and prints them out on the plotter at work, had
some really good results so far, and a lot of the players have offered to map
out their favorite buildings in town so I could put them into my file, usually
I use a square grid, but I would like to see this hex grid and see how it works
out

Thanks in Advance,
--D