Re: [HoE] Lost Colony CCG "Who Cares!"

You're not the only one.  I'm willing to stick my neck out on this matter.  It
seems a bit odd NOT to premiere a new rpg at Gen Con.  If we are speaking money,
I'd think that premiering a new rpg would be better than a CCG, where the
markets on such things are always so fickle and temporal.  You can only bleed so
many of the pokemon/magic: tg crowd before the inevitable fall-out takes over.
But hell, maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe I'm just another selfish fanboy.  Maybe Lost
Colony CCG will rope some more unsuspecting folks into buying the PEGinc books.
But if anyone cares, this role player will be saving his cash for something
other than expensive glossy paper.

-Guy