Re: [HoE] Has anyone seen "Samson (the Silver Mask Man) vs. The Vampire Women?

OUR0B0ROS@aol.com wrote:

>   UfoGufo said...
>
> > My players are going to the Mexico.
> >
> >  Any ideas? (Mexico? Vampires...)
>
>   Have you seen "Samson vs. The Vampire Women" ?  It's a Mystery Science
> Theater 3000 episode, and it is absolutely hilarious.  A Vampire woman needs
> some servants, so she "reactivates" some skeletons which grow flesh and turn
> into caped, beefy mexican wrestlers.
>   I will never forget the scene where the three Mexican wrasslin' vampires
> attack a couple by a car.  One grabs the woman while the other two rough up
> the guy before throwing him to the ground and start kicking and stomping...
>   Then they all grab the ends of their capes and run off screen, their arms
> sticking out to the sides, capes fluttering out behind them...
>
>   Man, I have GOT to find that tape.

Sounds like a winner!
But nothing can compete for sheer gawd-awfulness with...
    MANOS: Hands of fate.

The part that killed me was no where in there did anyone make the obvious
MANOS: The freshmaker. Joke.
Hmm maybe I just think its funny. Ah well.  :
--
David Heth
"Pow! And the rabbit is vapor!"