Re: [HoE] Black Hat Adventure

> Basically, you're hoping that the player feels his character would work with
> the Anti-Templars (and _has_ to work with them).  In a one-shot, this could
> work - depends on how much the player running the Templar has "developed"
> his new Templar character sheet in his head.  Alternately, you could write
> the background of the character as well as the stats, and maybe give him
> something that would not have him hate the ATs quite so much.

IIRC, Templars won't work with Anti-Templars and the two will usually
try to kill each other on sight. If they get in a situation where they
*HAVE* to work together, they may do so to accomplish the goal, but once
the larger evil is defeated, the gloves come off and they'll most likely
kill each other at the earliest convenience.

>  I don't recall, but do ex-Black Hats have
> _active_ chips?

I don't know if this was ever actually addressed, but it's a good point.
The ex-BH's headbanger malfunctioned, which I would take to say that
they either couldn't use Combine equipment because it shorted out
completely, or they could use COmbine equipment, but the chip is still
somewhat functional and will eventually pop the character's noggin like
a zit.

MGK
--
"Got Zombie?"