Re: [HoE] Re: hoe-mst3k-{OT}

travis lide wrote:

> [...]

Its availible to rent at Blockbuster (here it is anyway) It's great!
Okay back to good ole HoE fun.

Crow -     Whats with that guy with the metal head?

Tom Servo-    Why Crow thats evil Gen. Throckmorton poised to take over the
ruined wasteland we call home.

Crow-     I didnt know we were living in New Jersey?

Joel -No no..he's out to take over whats left after a devestating nuclear
supernatural war.  Only a band of brave heros can stop him.

Tom Servo-    Good lord this isnt another Kevin Costner pic is it!?

Crow-    Ahhhhh! The Postman cometh!