Re: [HoE] Re: hoe-i'll miss my boxes

> Someone want to tell me where to get these? Esp. if
> you can put minis on them to represent the
> heroes/villians? I think this would be great for my
> HoE posse.

Try Chessex.  I just found one over the weekend and they're who made it.
One question to the people who've used them, though- can you use rgular
dry-erase markers on them, or do you have to use pens made for overhead
projectors?  It says to use the latter, but I'd think that dry-erase markers
are the same thing.

Nick "lots o' vinyl" Zachariasen

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson