[HoE] Cyborgs with Arcane Backgrounds

Ok, I've had first hand experience of this because my gun toting Syker has
been pleading for a chance to be Borged (I'm using it as part of a Combine
captures the party adventure). I was cruel enough to not tell him that he
would lose use of his Harrowed Powers, but I decided that having a large
chunk of metal implanted in his grey matter is going to seriously mess up
his blastin powers (In the rulebooks it says something about the powers
working from meridians set up in the brain - The spirit fetter messes these
up). If you're feeling really evil have the brainer lose some of his powers
or all of the permanently (the benefits of being a cyborg balance this) or
do as I've done, which is to remove the use of the powers for a couple of
sessions and watch them suffer (I don't like sykers - they're too powerful
anyway!)

Oh, don't forget that it isn't easy to Borg up an existing deader - If the
manitou knows whats coming, you can bet your bottom dollar its going to take
control and teach the surgeorn general a lesson in pain.

Have fun, I know I will!

Steve "Whateley" Chamberlain