Re: [HoE] High Noon

In a message dated 4/26/2000 5:42:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grandmasternilus@hotmail.com writes:

<< When High Noon was announced I belief they said that it would be
compatible
 with Hell on Earth and eventually Lost Colony.  Does Anyone know if they are
 going to put actually army lists up online for them and if so when. I was
 planning on having a massive HOE battle in my campaign this summer and was
 hoping I'd have official stats so that my players don't start bitching.

 Dan Sulin

Yes, that's why GRW SORT of has a new name. High Noon is the actual game
system, which we plan on using in our other settings as well. GRW is the
actual game--including those specific troops and setting. I don't want to say
when we'll get around to these other games because we'll want to have minis
to support them, and that will take a while. What we MIGHT do in the meantime
is give you some small samples to use with the Cardstock Cowboys. But it
won't happen until late this year most likely.

Shane