Re: [HoE] Nit-Picky Chip Use Question

>The way we've been playing it is that negating all >damage is considered a flat out miss, and "reduced >effect"  is simply in reference to when all the >damage cannot be completely negated.
As always IANS,J,etc NDIPTOTV

We play that _even_if_ you negate all "wounds" with a fate chip you still were hit.  In other words fate chips negate wounds.

Note the effect this has.  This means that you still take 1d6 wind from a hit, just as you would even if you took no wounds (ie your opponent rolled less than a 6 for their damage.)

If they don't wanna get hit, they should spend fate chips on quickness then dodge rolls!

Jeff "(ala Seinfeld) No quote for you!" Tolle

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go