Re: [HoE] Hey Allan a dice odds question for you

>I have no idea why someone would need probabilities for d12+10. I still
>think the odds should be the same if you just add +10 to the d12 odds,
>but like I said, I have a Liberal Arts degree. Unless you're saying
>rolling a 1 on a d12 with a +2 or whatever isn't "going bust", since you
>actually rolled a 3 or whatever the bonus is plus 1.

It's still a bust, as the majority of the dice rolled came up ones.  It's
not a function of the final result.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.