[HoE] How do you have fun with PC?

o.k guy, just a question I have been thinking about.  What are some of the
most rememberable things that you have done or have had done to your posse.
Is it just me, or do those player types {or those marshels for you players on
the list} always remeber the messy gory stuff that has happened, more then
stuff like saving a town.  for example,  I have been running a ongoing game
for the same posse since a month or to before the book Brainburners came out.
 when i picked it up and read it, i ran the game at the next meeting.  a new
member joined the posse at the begaining of the game.  since he was a newbie
i let him play what he wanted...(undead).  so we got to the point in the
story where (players don't read on from here if you havn't had this story
played for your group) the raptor attacks.  for you who dont know this story
the raptor was programed to only shoot things on the road.  posse gets off
after finding out and everything was good.  before i said the raptor left
though the newbie said he was going to go over and look for salvage.  so to
make a point, right when he got on the road, the raptor opened fire.  all and
all he took 4 to the head 5+++++to the guts, 5+ to both legs, 5+ to the right
arm, 0 to the left arm.  to this day they remember that more then exacly who
or what they saved, and this happened months ago.  now the delima i am coming
to is this. {sorry for it taking so long}  the posse remembers the messy
stuff the most when it happans to them,  but they fuss and whine whenevery
they get into a situation where they have to think hard not to get messed up.
 and one of players whenever a combat situation comes up alway says that he
is going to die.  now i admit that i fudge roll sometimes so a player will
only take like 4 wounds instead of five, {then vent my wrath on the NPC :-)}
so that players will not die,  but it seems they have a better time playing a
week or so after a player or two dies or get severly maimed.  so what is a
poor marshel to do?

Also what are some of the most rememberable thing you have done to your posse?

Randy Rymer
"Aw sh*t" the last words of Bob the unlucky demoltionist