Re: [HOE] creative player

>Sooo.... What did they do?  Explosive? AP?  Poisen Tipped?  10d20?  What? I
>really am curious.

Well This is a new player So he will not be doing the number crunching. But
if ya like I will post a couple of of the darts I am going to give him.

Our group just made plans for an Assault Rifle with a shield
>generator built in.  It's a little larger then your run of the mill assault
>rifle, but it provides Armor 3 to all locations.  We were pretty proud of
>ourselves.

This is very cool. The junker I am playing now in the game I don't run is a
docter and does not deal with gun spirts and he has made some very
interesting medical stuff.

JJ