[HOE] [HoE] Witch Healing Poultices

Hey Folks,

Forgive me if this has come up before - couldn't find anything in the
accumulated rulings on it, so here goes.  Regarding the Witch Healing
Poultice:  WOW, is this vague.  Had a player (first to ever play a witch
in the group) try to use it tonight and we ended up with a whole passel
of  questions:

1.)  How many wounds may one poultice heal?
2.)  How severe can a wound be and still have the poultice take effect?
(ie. can you use it like "skin glue" to reattach a limb)?
3.)  How long does a poultice take to apply to a wounded area?
4.)  How long does the poultice take to heal a wound?
5.) Does a person have to be at rest to have a poultice take effect?
6.)  Once made, can anyone apply a poultice?

I have some ideas on this, and I'm perfectly willing to come up with
some of my own mechanics.  I just wanted to know if there was already
some information available on this stuff.  As always, thanks in advance.

Matt Steflik
Gimme Shelter - http://www.geocities.com/grifflik/