[HOE] Hell's Bunker Update

First off, thanx to all who answer my gun questions.

Finally, the Hell's Burrow has been updated.  Sorry for the long hiatus-
final exams and such put a crimp in my codin' time.  But that's done with,
and the Bunker is back, better than ever.  I've got a new archetype, and
enough junker stuff to make yer eyes pop.  To make sure they do, 7th Fish
Graphics has illustratated most of them... you have to see it to believe
it.  More is coming, and soon!  Come check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Tastes like zombie!

The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker