Re: [HOE] Dark Sun Was:Spirit Warriors[OT]

Amen brother.

Its interesting how many people love Darksun and still play it yet TSR aka
Wizard of the Cost have decided to not make anything for it but they can
reprint crappy Greyhawk adventures.  Maybe it will come back with AD&D 3rd
Edition(The Quest for more money).

Thats my two cents
Dan