[HOE] Hell on Water: campain setting

Hey,

So aside from the Diamyo and the road gangs is there naything else about
Portland anywhere else.  I couldn't find it and I was wondering if any of
you knew anything.  I got to looking at maps and I think I can use Portland
as my setting.  Big ocean port for the sub, islands, points, bays,
industrial section which surely used barges.  I'm sure there is some form of
resisntance there to be recieving weapons shipments.  Maybe not resistance
but smugglers (pre-war that is).

Now I've gotta figure out a way to get my group dealing with Iso's samauri.
I might use the main NPC of my story to have already delt with them.  He
hired to group to escort him through the gangs, scouting for the Convoy.

Thanks again, the feed back has been great so far.

Rob