Re: [HOE] HoW: the barge

Ok, one more thing I'm about done, and since you, the dis list, enticed me
to buy the SW book and Monster, Muties, and Misfits, now all I lack it Iron
Oasis to having a complete set!

So for tha barge I'd think this.  In all the fighting one barrel gets leaky,
this entices a local Corrupot who's been hiding in the shadows.  He comes
and starts poking around, opening all the barrels.  That later brings a
Caretaker, they duke it out, and the caretaker wins.  He wants to clean it
up and that the end of that story line, maybe?

Thanks again,

Rob "Don't drink the water" Dake