[HOE] Why Pinnacle Inc Rocks! (OT)

I just got doen with the SW book yesterday, and I read Monsters, Misfits,
and Muties today in Econ.  I really enjoy just reading the Pinnacle stuff
for the comedic value.  Not funny ha ha, but funny wow my players
expressions when X happens, or just the stuff in the text.  In RW I
remembered their being a Marshall section Star that lead to basically we
just put that there to make the players sweat.

Just wanted to say keep up the good work.

Rob "What? Didn't you know that critter has an armour value or 4." Dake