[HOE] NA M-42 Rifle

I've been thinking... the NA M-42 sniper rifle seems a bit.... cheap for how
good it is.
Hell the scope alone if bought seperately costs more than the gun is listed
for. (Dont have the actual books handy, but I know the rifle is only $800 and
the scope breaks $1000 due to its magnification and night vision
capabilities).
Also if I read it right... the reactive trigger works like this:
Spend an action using the trigger- which can be used to draw a bead as per
the weapons description.
On the next action you can fire with a +2 modifier, due to the reactive
trigger.
Add in the laser sight that works through the scope... +2.
Figure in the +2 for drawing a bead.
Basically the net result is +6 right? Thats assuming clear conditions where
the laser can be used of course, but its still a good deal in any book.
I realize the weakness is that it fires .50 cal rifle rounds, which are
probably rare to say the least, but I was just making sure I got the reactive
trigger rule correct.
I ask since my character in HOE has one and I almost feel guilty using it. Of
course most things dont care how many bullets you fire at them in HOE so its
not too big of a deal in the end.