[HOE] RE: Dinero, Wasted West Style

>I was talking to a friend of mine about dinero and HoE.  How does it work?
>There are no trust funds, Rich Dad's dead, and all those software billions
>went up when Seattle did.

Well, in my campaign the only character with the Dinero edge is a Saloon
Girl brought over from the Weird West, and whenever she makes her roll to
check to see how much money she gets from the Dinero edge each session we
assume it represents how well she's been rewarded by her customers for her
services.

-Ralph