Re: [HOE] Product Numbers -- tangent

> I tend to agree with you there, Loki.  Course, I, too, read the original TMNT.
> Of course, I like to put such odd things in my games

And there's an interesting idea in the TMNT RPG that I've always been meaning
to use in a game I run, whether HoE or something else. If all the PCs decide
to come from the same animal stock with similar mutations, they all get bonus
points to make more powerful characters with. This helps encourage the
TMNT-style "team" without *forcing* players to integrate in such a fashion --
the carrot rather than the stick.

In HoE, this might take the form of giving our points in character generation
if everyone decides to play Purple Robes, or Templars (or Templars and
companions), or an Anti-Templar and his warband, or a road gang, or whatever.
This way, the GM can tailor his game to accomodate plots more appropriate to
such a group (the Purple Doomies could be actively searching for the
Harbringer, for example), or the players can forgo the points and create a
more varied posse.
	-Loki
	(tho if they all decide to be Harrowed or Cyborgs, they should LOSE points)

P.S. As a digression, this would especially be interesting in a WoD game, as
if everyone in the PC group are the same basic "type" i.e. Toreador they
players actually have to work harder to make their characters unique and
interesting.