Re: [HOE] permanent injury rules?

> Not so much got my own rules but here's a few suggestions, a Character
> must make a Vigor Test when damaged/Wounded, so on a Botch apply a
> permanent Wound to the most greivous wound, this can manifest in the
> wound taking months to heal or a Hinderance being applied.
> I.e. Your character going lame, now healing would account for the base
> tissue, but not the body dealing with nerve and bone fracture  damage.

I'd forgotten about the critical failure roll. Usually I just say they are
"out for the count" but that is another option.
Usually it's not a concern because the Posse's blessed (DL) can usually
heal most wounds up after a fight. But our current Posse has a trucker, a
law dog, a greenie/companion and a syker. So other than the syker healing
herself we have NO supernatural healing. So things like broken bones and
how long they take to heal are more important.

- Theo McGuckin, an obedient lackey licking the soft leather boot of High
Energy Particle Physics.