Re: [HOE] Questions about new HoE Stuff... (GOFF)

So to Recap I think we've been told that
Urban Renewal will be at origins and we'll see it a our local stores by the
end of July
Wasted Warriors will be out middle to ed of august(It wont make Gencon
though :( )
I dont think we've been told about shattered coast or Denver(I really want
to know more about denver)

Also what is the official date for Lost Colony RPG.  Will it make it here by
christmas.  Or will we have to wait till early next year.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."