Re: [HOE] cyborgs and harrowed

> MGK, where did you see that Veteran cyborgs "CAN'T" use the 4 points for
> buying harrowed powers?  If you look carefully, I believe it says they can
> use the 4 points for either buying harrowed powers OR by spending them at
> $2000 a pop.

I stand corrected. I read it wrong.

> How many body locations do cyborgs have?

"Iron Oasis" has the final number of locations after subtracting for
necessary items like the SRU, Spirit Fetter, and AI. The final counts
are: Head 4, Right/Left Arm 6, Right/Left Leg 6, Torso 6. Cybernetic
Arms, Legs, and Torso increase the final number of slots to 8 for each
location, and 6 for the head.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."