Re: [HOE] Junker advice needed

>      Hey!!!  I thought "Dune" kicked some serious ass!  But anyway, at
least
> tell me that Commo is a good idea, that's all I'm askin'.  Heh, heh, heh.
> And yeah, it's been years since I had to remember how to spell that,
thanks.
>   Either way, let me see what you guys come up with, so I can bounce it
> across my future plans.

Well, it's probably a good thing I couldn't get through the book without
falling asleep, then.  Of course, I had the same problem with LotR.  Anyway,
yeah, this does seem to be the best way to handle it, as is evidenced by a
second voice stating "Yea, and it shall be Commo and Flash Gordon.  And it
shall decimate things, and eventually it shall go boom and cause many wounds
to the noggin."

Nick "so endeth the lesson" Zachariasen