Re: [HOE] Online Ordering

Hey there,
	What happened with your order (sorry I didn't get back to you), was that
when PEG relocated offices and moved/consolidated the warehouse, there were
several orders that got stuck in limbo.

And were quite delayed because of it.

So when the delayed orders were shipped, PEG tossed in a HoE rulebook as a
way of thanking folks for their patience.

 >I have Dan....... Got my Weird West "Ghostbusters" and "Men in Black
Dusters"
 >that way when they first came out.     I didn't get any confirmation
either.
 >   When I got my order, they had sent me a copy of the HOE rulebook and it
 >seems didn't charge me for it.     Not that I wasn't greatful for the gift,
 >but I thought it best to see about returning it to PEG.     Called their
 >number and, to my surprise, it was disconected.(?)        Anyhow, 'Splainy
 >Guy (ain't that one of the X-Men??) answered my e-mail and said they would
 >look into it.     So Dan..... I think buying online from PEG is the
 >best.....especially if they just keep sending me free $30 hardback
books!
 >Hoping they send they Lost Colony Rulebook when I order next time!
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?