[HOE] Help with Junk!

Hola Amigos!
In one of my HOE games (yes, I run two) the Party's resident junker has come
up with a rather nasty plan. He plans to use the spirit trap power to
extract Manitous from a ghost storm. Then he's gonna whack them in a
modified ghost rock reactor, kill them, and extract the G-Rays. He's looked
at the source material, and I have to say, his assessment of how it would
work is pretty much on the money. I making purchase a new power (Spirit
Reactor), but I'm also looking for help regarding how much power he should
be able to extract, game balances, more ideas, etc...
Any ideas Listserve Rowdies?
Reuben McCallum