[HOE] My Amusement Park adventure

    Well, I ran the first half of my amusement park game tonight, and I think it went off famously.  Many thanks to all those who contributed their ideas, especially Damon.  It was a rather time-consuming process, but it was worth it.  One thing I did for preparation was call around to some of the big theme parks in the US and request information from them, including a park map.  I finally decided to use the map for Six Flags Magic Mountain in California.  I made a color photocopy of the map for the players, but kept the key for myself, jotting down some notes about each attraction in my campaign notebook.
    I used a number of the ideas y'all suggested, including the bumper cars and the homicidal weight guessing machine (that's what started the whole debacle).  I also had a laser light show with the lasers amped up to lethal power and robot ninjas aplenty.  I decided to use the tickets idea Damon suggested, 30 tickets to get out of the park, 10 tickets to ransom one of their friends.  They've bought one frined back so far, but they're under the impression that they need 30 tickets to get the lot of them to safety, rather than 30 tickets each.  They're in for a surprise.  ;-)
    Anyway, thanks again to all who contributed, and I'll try to let y'all know how it ends.

Elder Gods, Shmelder Gods, who believes in that garbage anyway?
Hastur, Hastur, Hastur.  See?  Nothing hap--