Re: [HOE] fightin': florentine (Hopler?)

> i'm kind of curious about this, as i have a rediculously powerful
> templar (for only having been used once, anyway) who uses florentine.
> the description of fightin': florentine says that if you have a weapon
> in each hand that you have the appropriate fightin' skills for, and if
> you get a raise on the fightin': florentine roll, you can use the raise
> to have the second weapon hit the same location as the first. (basically
> two melee hits against one location in the same action).  the question
> is, is the damage for both weapon hits TOTALED and then assessed for
> wound levels, or are the wound levels dealt by the weapons assessed
> seperately? the reason for my confusion is that it is technically one
> attack, not two :) any feedback would be appreciated!

I've also got some confusion on fightin: florentine.
What is the relation between it and the fightin' skill you're using (say,
fightin' sword). Do you have to have both? At the same level? What is the
effect if one is higher than the other? What if you are using a sword and
a knife? So you need florentin, and sword, and knife?

To be honest in our group we took the fightin': florentine CONCEPT and
just applied it to anyone who was two-fisted and using two melee weapons.
We threw the skill out and just let the edge handle it.
Maybe each point in florentine could negate 1pt. of the +4TN for the off
hand or something?

- Theo McGuckin, an obedient lackey licking the soft leather boot of High
Energy Particle Physics.