Re: [HOE] fightin': florentine (Hopler?)

actually, in the description for florentine, it says specifically that a raise
means the second weapon HITS.. would this not mean that no second fightin' roll
is necessary? (by the by, my templar is using sword and knife too.. spare
swords dont come cheap)

Grant V