Re: [HOE] Revelations

Oh, I can't wait.

I just need to keep this information from my posse. They want to
fight the Reckoners... and I mean head-on.

Guys, this could be a big hint - get working on lowering that
fear level!

--- Xotzil@aol.com wrote:

> All of you who haven't yet, go to the Pinnacle site and follow
> the link to Shane's interview (though I must warn you it is
> kinda spoiler information).
>
> Anyone else want to crawl under something heavy and whimper?
>
> --Jacques

=====
Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
Daidoji Arichi, Scorpion Clan Bodyguard
"The more you question my loyalty, the less you deserve it" - Bayushi Yojiro
L5R CW v0.99 SC++ S+ G+ A++ Y++ D- H- SH- T+ FP+ AN+ Fq C PN+ ?GW I U++ N+ RPG CCG