[HOE] Some odd junker questions

Alright, I was fooling around with my junker player today and we
had some odd questions:

* Should he want to (he knows better, but whether that is
permanent I don't know) build something of a robot-suit, somewhat
Battletech like, what power(s) would he use? I'd say that he uses
Locomotion with legs to make it able to move, agility to give it
arms, gunsmith/flash gordon to give it the other type of arms,
armor to armor it (duh), shield for shield (duh), and then
allocate about 100 slots for the method for him to get into it
and sit during the use of it.

* The harrowed of our posse - who still tries a lot to live as a
living man - wants to know which power(s) a junker would use to
build a bong (umm... if this word isn't appropriate for the list,
please remove it from future repostings and just place "drug
device" or some such for it).

* Can junkers make ingestibles? I remember that Mad Alchemists
could in the original, is there any way to make pills (etc) as a
junker? I mean other than spook juice, but that would be cool
also... :)

=====
Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
Daidoji Arichi, Scorpion Clan Bodyguard
"The more you question my loyalty, the less you deserve it" - Bayushi Yojiro
L5R CW v0.99 SC++ S+ G+ A++ Y++ D- H- SH- T+ FP+ AN+ Fq C PN+ ?GW I U++ N+ RPG CCG