Re: [HOE] Sykers and healing [Hopler]

>Doesn't this make Sykers INCREDIBLY powerful and also kind of annoying?
>After any fight they can heal ANY wound no matter what (just takes time to
>build up the strain) sure they might go bust, but as most sykers have a
>5d12+ in blastin' the odds are pretty much negligible (maybe I'll try and
>figure it out).

Assuming that the syker has to take the wound penalties into account - a
5d12 blastin' syker has a 22% chance to heal a maimed wound.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Doug Hofstadter:
To seek explication of the correspondence between appearance and essence
through the mapping of the external road-object onto the internal
road-concept.