Re: [HOE] Sykers and healing [Hopler]

:(  Otherwise, as Theo noted, he has...well, not a 100% chance
>of
>healing a maimed wound, but whatever the odds are that he will roll a bust
>before he rolls a success.  Because there is no penalty or cost for failing
>and rerolling and failing and rerolling.  Or am I misunderstanding
>something?

Maybe I'm mistaken but doesn't it take some time to use the Psycker healing
powers(If I recall it was like an hour for a maimed wound).  Sure the
Psycher can keep trying but I would say he still spend the time trying to do
it.(again I dont have the book anywhere near me so I can't be certain)

Dan