Re: [HOE] What is wrong with the sourcebook adventures?

Hey Gang,

     I've been listening to the debate on Sourcebook adventures for a bit
now, and I figured it was about time I put my neck to the guillotine.  I
just want to say, I've never met an adventure module I didn't like.  Of
course, I don't remember when the last time I ran one was; but then I do buy
them all the time.  How does that happen?  Easy.  I buy adventure modules
only so I can borrow from them.  Sometimes I borrow plot, sometimes
characters, creatures, maps, new stuff, whatever!  But I never actually run
the adventure as written.  I just can't.  I always think, "Hey this could be
better", or "I'd rather do this", or even, "whoever wrote this didn't
consider such and such".  So to me, there is no "bad" adventure there is
just, really good seeds for something better.  I'll admit I have to dig for
some of the seeds, heh, heh.  But I'd say any adventure is kick ass, it's
just a matter of who is dealin' the cards.....

                         Jason "SWIMSupSTREAMS" Adkins