Re: [HOE] Just healing [Hopler]

 >Well, that's considerably more complicated than the medicine available to
 >people in the Wasted West.  Maybe if you could fix a Maimed wound in the
 >Golden Hour, you could get it down to Critical, which could then be
 >healed naturally or something.  I've always done it as 5 wounds = no
 >recovery.
 >Irregardless, it might be nice to get an official word on how this works,
 >since there's a direct contradiction in the rules.

Now - for the golden hour, you have to have started surgery in the time
frame.  It's assumed that the first thing that you do is to stabilize the
victim, er, patient.

I think that I'll go with the chart on this one - it has a healin' roll for
maimed limbs, so you must be able to try and save 'em. Doctor's can not
heal limbs that have gone to 6+ wound levels.  The same with natural healing.
That's my "official" call.

But for my game, I'd treat it that any limb that has gone to 5 wound levels
and has not been medically treated, needs to come off.  Gangrene is so
ugly.  :-)