Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 22:14:45 -0500
From: shiva51@home.com
Subject: [HOE] My Syker Issue

Anyone have any tips on how to get rid of a sword or two and not make it too
obvious that you did it on purpose?
In my HOE game the syker is a two sword kid with an edge the previous
marshal made u pthat gave him a DB from both weapons and a fightin of 6.
Everything that attacks in hth needs a 15 to hit him. Add in that he gets
two attacks every action at 6d12 and that his swords do STR (3d10) +2d8+2
dmg (minor relics) and he quickly over balances the posse.

<snip>