Re: [HOE] Re: Strain-based Martial Artists

::makes note to self::

Similiar case with my group. They take out the 20-squad of Black
Hats in a single outing, generally once every session that
they're in Colorado (now three consecutive sessions). Only one of
them has been smart enough to realize that, while he'll get hurt
using a hand to hand weapon, it's a lot cheaper than taking part
in the "fire >=20 shots" scenario that the other two have done;
the Bless'ed and Harrowed have been shooting like there's no
tomorrow, while the Junker realized that his
weaponsmith'd/shielded B-grade sword works just as well as a 9mm,
but doesn't have the bonus of being expensive. and the Martial
Artist was only in Colorado one session, and fights anyway.

Heavy weapons, eh? Hmm... well, a servitor is in their midst,
they even met the guy. But they think he's a _good guy_ (not
knowing who he sold his soul to and all)... well, guys in priest
suits can be decieving.

Now, Raptors are another story...

--- GalenRasputin@aol.com wrote:
> No, I don't feel your party is too strong, hey mine slice and
> dice's minor bad guys all night long. But at that power level
> it's time for your marshell to start throwing some really heavy
> things at you, like servitors, raptors, automotons, tanks,
> etc... How many heavy weapons does your group have?

=====
Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
Daidoji Arichi, Scorpion Clan Bodyguard
"The more you question my loyalty, the less you deserve it" - Bayushi Yojiro
L5R CW v0.99 SC++ S+ G+ A++ Y++ D- H- SH- T+ FP+ AN+ Fq C PN+ ?GW I U++ N+ RPG CCG