Re: [HOE] The Syker Question

crow_steve@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, yes.  But...I don't think it works that way.  Light armor subtracts
 from the damage of AP rounds normally _and_ reduces the damage by the dice,
 doesn't it?  I don't recall anything in the rulebook that suggests that
 losing the dice is in lieu of the normal protection afforded by -2/-4 armor.

One of the rules updates in Waste Warriors is that light armor provides no
protection against AP rounds. If the bullets can cut through steel and
kevlar, lighter forms of armor don't significantly affect them. Marshals
having trouble with sykers and forcefields should just have them run into
some Black Hats and their AP 2 ammo.

John Hopler
Pinnacle