Re: [HOE] Syker power interference from helmets (hopler)

At 04:17 PM 8/24/00, you wrote:
>Whoever isn't bursting into flames or expectorating
>major organs is a Syker, I guess.
>
>The game as a whole would be more interesting if it
>wasn't so obvious who was a syker and who wasn't.
Hmmmmm...
One of the problems Sykers face is they are easy to spot without
headgear.  Given they are not AD&D Psionosists, headgear is not a big
problems, but they still are supposed to be obvious.  This makes them a
target unlike, say subtle Junkers, Witches, Hucksters, ect.
I am not sure I'd be comfortable saying the game as a whole would be more
fun with Sykers less obvious, but it would be different.

TBS
note I said "subtle"