Re: [HOE] Syker power interference from helmets

Well, this is getting off topic but I didn't meanthat
there is anything wrong with House rules; the fact
that you wrote them down puts you ahead of the pack of
guys who just can't hack making good judgement calls
on the fly.  For the most part I wasn't referring to
any rules idiosynchrisy (that's one messed up word!);
I meant when a Marshal is WRONG about what otherwise
might be common sense; just because his ego gets in
the way.