Re: [HOE] Road Warriors & Cardstock Cowboys [PEG]

Thanks, man.  I think Goff mentioned that Hopler was working on a
streamlined vechile combat system for Judgement Day (the minis game).

At 04:55 PM 2/27/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Yeah, that scale is the same (or close enough not to make a huge
>difference).  But that's gonna get mighty confusing when the 15mm HoE
>minis come out, as the Road Warriors thing would be completely wrong.
>
>On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:14:32 -0400 Thomas Mayfield
><dragonboyblue@mindspring.com> writes:
>> What scale do we change the numbers in Road Warriors to use with the
>> cardstock cars?  I know it mentions 5" in the book for "the HoE
>> minis", but
>> I don't know if that's the same scale as the cardstock minis...

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Would you like Zombie with that?
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com