Re: [HOE] Iron Oasis ommission?

(spoiler space)

(And just a few lines is all that is really necessary.)

 >> >On page 38 of the Iron Oasis supplement it talks about a possible treaty
 >> >between the Junkyard and the Templars and Doomsayers.  It has the Marshal
 >> >badge directing you toward page 134, but it seems that the reference got
 >> >lost on the editing room floor.  Would anyone happen to know if there has
 >> >been an errata published with this info, or if one of the Pinnacle guys
 >> >has clarified it?
 >>
 >> I know there's been mention here of an adventure that talks about it.
 >Maybe
 >> the Boise Horror one. I hadn't noticed the omission before. Must have been
 >> thinking too much while I was reading.  I'm sure the respected elders of
 >> the list will tell us quickly where the truth lies.

Yup - the Iron Alliance is discussed in Boise Horror.  Basically it's the
Doomsayers, Templars, Iron Oasis, and the Chamber allied together to stop
Throckmorton.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

The Borg:
To avoid assimilation.  Escape is futile.