Re: [HOE] Re: What.....Croakers?

 >Spoiler,

 >   Croakers are Deep Ones!?!  There I have agree with you.  I mean they've
 >even copied it down to them trying to create a human hybrid.  The only
 >difference is their goals.  And even those are similar.
 >   My question is, why did the new ones have to look so damn wimpy?  Grief!
 >They're almost comicially bad looking.  I'd be embarrassed to tell my posse

They are the, er, other clan of Croakers.  The outcast version.  Um. . .
you can tell by the lack of brow ridges.

Yeah....
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Mr. Scott:
Ah canna work miracles, Captain, wi' no dilithium crystals left to speak of!