Re: [HOE] Lost Colony theory?

Okay.

Two more things - and these are things that have been going on for too long
now.  There are some folks that get the digest version of this list.

1)  When replying to a post, it is PREFERRED that you cut out the sections
of the previous message that don't apply to your response.  ESPECIALLY if
all you are doing is a one line reply.

2)  Spoiler space does not have to take up more than 6 or 7 lines of blank
space.  Just enough to give a break in the text in order to give a casual
(or digest) reader a chance to stop reading.

R(+)@, tv+, b++(+++), DI++++, D, G++, e->$, h!, y?
>L5R CW v0.99 SC++ S+ G+ A++ Y++ D- H- SH- T+ FP+ AN+ Fq C PN+ ?GW I U++ N+
RPG CCG

Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth
moderator@darious.com

To subscribe to the Pinnacle listservs:
Send to:  esquire@gamerz.net
With the body of  any/all of the following:
subscribe deadlands
subscribe deadlands-ot
subscribe hoe
subscribe bnw
subscribe lc

To get the digest version of any list, just add -digest to the end of the
command above.  (For example:  subscribe hoe-digest)

To unsubscribe to any of the previous lists, just replace the command
"subscribe <list>" with the command "unsubscribe <list>".

Listserv instructions and biographies of several listserv members can be
found at:
   http://www.erols.com/aburner/deadlands/
DL, HoE and BNW archives can be found at:
   http://www.gamerz.net/archives/
Pinnacle Entertainment Group
   http://www.peginc.com
Alderac Entertainment Group
  http://www.alderac.com
Searchable DL and HoE archives can be found at
   http://www.deadlandsarchive.com
Accumulated Rulings on the Web
   http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/
Accumulated Rulings in file format, and latest update on listserv status
   http://www.darious.com/deadlands/
Player/GM registry can be found at
   http://members.tripod.com/Powersthatbe_2/dead53.html
James Cook's Character generator software
  http://members.xoom.com/pegcgs/index.htm