[HOE] Syker specializations

Out of curiousity what specialization did all you sykers out there go
with?
I chose biokinesis for my Greenie because I really liked a few of the
powers (Body Control is incredibly versatile). It also fit her background.
She didn't originally know she was a syker, she'd just sort of concentrate
on making a good shot with her gun and she would make it.

I still like biokinesis, but I think if I was making a full syker from
scratch I would go with pyrokinesis. They have some nice
flashy-destructive powers (arson, slow burn) and also a fairly general one
(pyro). They have a really limited selection, but I guess that would be
true of any pyro.

I've always liked the idea of telekinesis, but in my heart I still love to
play with fire.

 Theo McGuckin -
	"Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a nerf ball"