Re: [HOE] sykers - arson and pyro

 >I guess it is more useful. Also, is there a roll to hit? It doesn't seem
 >like it from the description, but that would make it much more powerful
 >("I use pyro on his head to set his hair on fire" 5d6 damage, no roll to
 >hit the head). Also, I don't have the book with me, does it last one
 >action or the round?

Pyro does require a to hit roll - but the base number is a 5 compared to
Arson's 7.
Though Pyro costs 2 strain to use, and has a strain cost of 2/round.
Arson is an instant fireball for 3.

 >> I guess that it all boils down to what you want to do, and what you
 >> consider weak/strong.

A lot of this one's power comes from situational uses instead of mechanical
ones.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gene Roddenberry:
To boldly go where no chicken had gone before.