Re: [HOE] Re: Combined format

<snip>
>In regards to the new format for Pinnacle product, I have a few thoughts.

Ditto

>I play Hell on Earth.  I plan on playing Lost Colony.

Ditto
>I DONT play
>Deadlands.

I do. I started playing the Weird West. When I heard about HoE, I thought to
myself, "Wow, that would suck." I even viewed the core book and thought it
was kinda goofy. Then I bought it (just due to the fact it was Deadlands
oriented and must have some redeeming quality). Following this was the
Wasted West world book, which totally changed my view.

Basically, I don't mind what happens book wise. I'd rather see individual
sourcebooks rather than a combined whole, but since I buy all the stuff from
WW and HoE (and plan to buy LC), I'd still buy the combined format. The
flaws of the book have already been mention X amount of times, but I will
say that the book DOES have potential to gain more exposure from the Weird
West players who choose to purchase the books.

FC