Re: [HOE] Blessed denominational question, HOE edition :)

| No no no, you misunderstand! I don't want to play a shallow stereotype of
a RASTAFARIAN character. I never said that the standard archetypes shallow!
The need for research is that I don't personally know as much about them as
I do other religions. Perhaps I should have said "RP" instead of "play".

| This is the second time in a row I've posted to this list and had people
misinterpret what I've said. Bleh.

I came off a little harsh even if that *is* what you meant.  Caught me at a
bad time.

Sorry I snapped.

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde