[HOE] Champaign Roll Call!!!!!

Holy Close Proximity, Batman!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, how many of you fellas out
there live in Champaign, IL?  I had no idea I had so
many comrades here
BTW, I'm 19, and live in Champaign, IL.  (Just in case
you were wondering.)

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>